These are the Terms and Conditions of the Charity Christmas Fair (CCF) organized by Netherlands Charity Association (NCA) on Wednesday November 27, 2019.
Terms and Conditions
- Rental space allocations will be made on a first-come first-served basis. NCA reserves the right to allocate and reallocate spaces as required at any time and such changes will be purely at the discretion of the NCA.
- Bookings & Payment: Bookings and Payment can only be done through the NCA Webshop. Payment is either by Paypal account or by credit card/debit card.
- Cancellation policy:
- Cancellation of bookings before 1 November 2019 (i.e. four full weeks prior to the fair date) will be entitled to 100% refund.
- Cancellation of booking on or before 15 November 2019 (i.e. two full weeks prior to the fair date) will be entitled to 50% refund.
- Cancellations of bookings after 15 November 2019 will not be entitled to a refund.
- Set-up: day of the fair from 8 am and should be finished by 9:45 am.
- Parking: Although there is a parking lot at the premises, we request you do not park there on the day of the event as this will limit parking availability for the public.
- Themes: Vendors may only sell goods that the organizer deems suitable for the fair.
- No blue tack or tape is allowed on the walls.
- Music: No music shall be played by any vendor throughout the duration of the fair.
- Displays: Vendors may bring in their own items of furniture only with the prior agreement of the Organizer. Any fixtures shall not exceed 5 feet in height. Any damage caused by furniture or items brought in by vendors shall be the express responsibility of the vendor, who will be responsible for bearing costs to rectify any damage or loss caused by said items.
- Tall items: If you plan to bring clothing racks or changing room curtains or anything that will block the view, we request you tell us in advance so we do not place you in front of the stage. Tall items deemed by the organizer to block the view of the stage maybe removed at the discretion of the organizer.
- Pack-up: will be from 9 pm, and must be completed by 10 pm on the day of the event. Please do not pack up early – it ruins the atmosphere of the event for other vendors and shoppers.
- Cleanup: Vendors are responsible for maintaining the general cleanliness of their assigned areas and for removal of all their rubbish and boxes and packaging after the event.
- Laws and regulations: The display and/or sale of illegal or morally offensive items is strictly forbidden. Items brought into the promotional area must not infringe on the intellectual property rights of any other party. The conduct of the vendor and any associated promotional activities in the promotional space must comply with all applicable laws, regulations, directives and notices of all relevant authorities. The organizer reserves the right to withdraw a vendor’s participation at the fair in such a situation.
- Insurance and Liability: The organizers will have public liability. Vendors are encouraged to insure their own products if they wish.
By ordering tables/space and paying for them, you agree with the above mentioned terms and conditions.