JOIN US FOR THE CARE WEEK
The hard working NCA Care Week people 2023! Come and join the team!
Join us in making a difference!
As the season of giving approaches, the Netherlands Charity Association is delighted to introduce you to NCA CARE Week, a special event happening from Friday December 1st to Friday December 8th. During this week, we unite to foster community connections in Singapore through a series of meaningful initiatives. NCA CARE Week offers an exciting lineup of activities designed to make a positive impact on our Singapore community.
Here’s a glimpse of what you can look forward to during CARE Week:
- 1st of December – Swim for Charity: In collaboration with AquaDucks, the Holland International School, and the Hollandse Club, we’ll organise a swim for a noble cause, collecting food packages for the less privileged people in Singapore. These food packages will be distributed across Singapore during the first week of December. You can read more and sign up for the event here!
- Women for Women Event: In collaboration with Women in Business, DutchCham, and the Dutch Embassy, we bring together powerful women from various fields to support the women of HOME.
- Teens on a Mission: Our young change-makers will engage in inspiring activities aimed at creating a better future for all. This is a unique opportunity for teenagers to make a difference and understand the value of giving back.
- Shoebox Donation Project: In partnership with the Holland International School, we invite you to join us in spreading holiday cheer. Kids will make their own beautifully decorated shoeboxes filled with school supplies, toys, and practical materials for less privileged children in Singapore, brightening their lives during the festive season.
- Pack for Breadline – Get ready to roll up your sleeves and join us on Monday, 4 December. We’ll be sorting and packing food packages with a touch of enthusiasm. Let’s make a difference while having a blast!
- Drive for Charity- Want to spread joy with your wheels? Sign up as a driver and help us deliver gifts during the first week of December to underprivileged families in Singapore. If you have a car and some free time to spare, let’s turn the road into a journey of giving. Who: Volunteers with a car and some free hours. When: 4 – 8 December
To sign up for “Pack for Breadline” or “Drive for Charity,” please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Let’s make this NCA CARE Week a time of compassion, unity, and positive change. Together, we can spread joy and support those in need within our beloved Singapore community. Stay tuned for more details and join us in making a difference during CARE Week.