Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value – Albert Einstein
Would you like to make a difference in somebody’s life? We would sincerely appreciate your help! On this page you will find the many different ways to do so, simply choose the option that works best for you.
Additional and/or one-time donations are more than welcome throughout the year, for instance by asking donations on your wedding anniversary or birthday party. You can donate in two different ways:
- by transferring your contribution, these contributions are used to hand out cheques to our selected charities at the end of the year. Click here for more information.
- by buying “products” in our charity shop. If you want any control on where your money goes, then this is the option for you.
Click here for more information and subscription.
- Help as a committee member (see Volunteer).
- Help at NCA fairs (see Volunteer).
- Help at the organizations we support (see Volunteer at Charities).
Once or twice a year we organize a garage sale. The garage sale is open to the public and we sell items such as: clothing, children’s clothes and toys, games, household items, electrical items, books, etc. If you have items you would like to donate, we will be able to receive them in the week previous to the garage sale. We will send more information closer to the day through our newsletter and facebook page.
No event in Singapore is complete without a Lucky Draw. NCA can organize this for you from start to finish, so if you are on the organizing committee of an event, contact us for the Lucky Draw.